Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Hike


It's 2013 and I spent this New Year's Day enjoying the outdoors with good friends - something I have been privileged to do a lot this year! This new year marks a time of transition for me. I've lived in Hamilton my whole life, but in a day or two I will be a resident of Toronto! I'm moving to pursue a Master's at UofT and I am pretty excited. People keep telling me it's not that far, but there is going to be so much I am going to miss around here, although I've certainly had my fill of wonderful people and good times this past year.

We hiked along the Bruce Trail starting at Tiffany Falls, and made our way to Sherman Falls and Canterbury Falls as well.






















Also, there is this -

It was a good day. It's been a good year! I still haven't given up my goal of trying to see all the waterfalls in Hamilton and enjoy all that it has to offer, but I might have to be distracted by some other adventures in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment